225 Tamalpais Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949414 beds, 3 baths, 3,356 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The middle ridge features the best microclimate in Mill Valley with convenient indoor outdoor living in a Mediterranean climate surrounded by lush gardens. Enjoy morning sun on the stone patio, warm days, and beautiful sunsets on multi-level west-facing decks with warmed pacific breezes.
? Formal mature gardens
? Country kitchen with granite counters
? Vaulted Ceilings & custom woodwork
? Timeless finishes throughout
? Large light filled spaces with views from most windows
? Abundant redwood decks & terrace with spa
? Connecticut Blue Stone patio
? Koi pond with Yellow Moss boulders from Wyoming
225 Tamalpais Avenue has been owned by the same grateful Mill Valley family for 3 generations and shows true pride in ownership. This spacious view home exudes warmth, comfort and wonderful flow; and defines indoor outdoor living at its best.
The quaint village of Mill Valley is your focal point. Mt. Tam?s hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding trails are truly wondrous. Walk to: breakfast at the Mountain home in, lunch at Stinson and 10 minutes to dinner in Mill Valley. This country home on Middle Ridge with quick access to open space is a paradise waiting for you and your family.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $1,750,000
- Price/sqft: $521
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,356 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 02717308
- Zillow Home ID: 61243260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Tamalpais Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% less than in Mill Valley, and 85.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 215 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.81M432,687
- 316 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.86M532,904
- 241 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.15M211,308
- 308 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$929K311,298
- 300 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.02M321,382
- 296 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.01M321,216
- 338 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.92M332,958
- 250 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.74M32.52,819
- 245 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$2.06M533,027
- 201 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$955K221,352
- 290 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.31M41.51,466
- 342 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.55M221,414
- 309 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.64M332,490
- 251 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.7M422,201
- 319 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.41M31.51,726
- 295 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.69M42.52,406
- 199 Tamalpais Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.49M422,233
- 377 Summit Ave Mill Valley, CA$3.74M64.53,680
- 291 Lovell Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.23M321,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!