225 Thornden St, South Orange, NJ 070792 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,097 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $380,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Contact Cherre Schwartz 973 951 6665 or email CherreSchwartz@gmail.com
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 2,097 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1902504000000006 C0006
- Zillow Home ID: 38734349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Thornden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07079 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for South Orange, and 92.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07079 home values.
- 227 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$458K----2,148
- 223 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$372K----2,119
- 229 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$378K----2,051
- 231 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$390K----2,053
- 217 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$567K321,843
- 216 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$552K43.52,133
- 220 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$599K----2,077
- 215 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$522K32.51,670
- 214 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$516K----2,134
- 224 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$670K43.52,276
- 301 Walton Ave South Orange, NJ$544K----2,278
- 228 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$535K----1,999
- 307 Walton Ave South Orange, NJ$425K31.51,671
- 291 Walton Ave South Orange, NJ$812K----3,606
- 16 Wesley Ct South Orange, NJ$623K----3,486
- 311 Walton Ave South Orange, NJ$507K----2,628
- 12 Wesley Ct South Orange, NJ$555K432,931
- 20 Wesley Ct South Orange, NJ$650K----2,208
- 232 Thornden St South Orange, NJ$700K442,353
- 211 Lenox Ave South Orange, NJ$461K----1,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.