225 W 6th St APT 201, Long Beach, CA 908021 bed, 1 bath, 550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 900 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2009 for $4,000
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage
- Breakfast Bar, Gated Parking Space, On-Site Laundry Facilities, Pets Considered, Stone Flooring, Upgraded Kitchen, Water and Gardening Included
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 7272021113
- Zillow Home ID: 21236340
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 W 6th Street APT 201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 170.2% greater than in Long Beach, and 61% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292