225 Washington St, Boxford, MA 019214 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 150 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $191
- MLS #: 71654615
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Parcel #: M:009 B:001 L:026
- Zillow Home ID: 56907215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01921 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1600% higher than in Town of Boxford, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01921 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Boxford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01921 home values.
- 232 Washington St Boxford, MA$467K432,469
- 221 Washington St Boxford, MA$515K42.52,350
- 4 Essex St Boxford, MA$671K43.54,251
- 220 Washington St Boxford, MA$701K532,580
- 5 Essex St Boxford, MA$618K32.53,016
- 10 Essex St Boxford, MA$643K43.53,295
- 20 Essex St # A Boxford, MA$507K32.52,025
- 20 Essex St # B Boxford, MA$647K322,916
- 7 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$796K42.53,748
- 10 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$736K32.53,236
- 9 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$630K42.53,271
- 12 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$657K42.53,144
- 18 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$805K43.53,478
- 22 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$683K42.53,620
- 237 Washington St Boxford, MA$602K32.52,984
- 26 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$914K44.54,511
- 28 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$1.15M43.54,223
- 27 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$687K42.53,400
- 34 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$1.13M53.54,482
- 36 Dole Hill Ln Boxford, MA$914K44.53,147
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!