- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
225 Washington St, Bristol, PA 190073 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Brick, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 04025043
- Zillow Home ID: 8961651
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19007 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% lower than in Bristol Township, and 53.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
- 223 Washington St Bristol, PA$165K--11,356
- 229 Washington St Bristol, PA$251K--1.52,562
- 221 Washington St Bristol, PA$171K311,590
- 219 Washington St Bristol, PA$179K--22,110
- 217 Washington St Bristol, PA$170K--11,883
- 301 Washington St Bristol, PA$317K422,864
- 215 Washington St Bristol, PA$146K--11,839
- 305 Washington St Bristol, PA$388K--43,844
- Wood St Bristol, PA$137K--11,260
- 813 Wood St Bristol, PA$129K211,680
- 213 Washington St Bristol, PA$179K--21,397
- 307 Washington St Bristol, PA$168K--22,057
- 309 Washington St Bristol, PA$138K--21,603
- 211 Washington St Bristol, PA$168K--21,450
- 826 Wood St Bristol, PA$207K--22,232
- 300 Lafayette St Bristol, PA$172K--22,172
- 728 Wood St Bristol, PA$125K--11,400
- 311 Washington St Bristol, PA$148K--21,043
- 302 Lafayette St Bristol, PA$142K--11,380
- 207 Washington St Bristol, PA$170K--11,719
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.