- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
225 Wilton Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943064 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $1,590,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space, 236 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,304 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 13235041
- Zillow Home ID: 19503584
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 225 Wilton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ventura, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.5% lower than in Palo Alto, and 48.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Ventura home values rise more quickly than other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ventura home values.
- 215 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.14M21744
- 235 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.99M32.52,000
- 245 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.21M321,256
- 205 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.27M211,007
- 255 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.03M21744
- 3788 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$2.15M321,878
- 210 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.49M311,239
- 242 Curtner Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.74M----11,114
- 220 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.67M421,502
- 265 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.13M432,252
- 220 Curtner Ave Palo Alto, CA$4.19M----13,910
- 204 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.56M311,402
- 230 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.77M421,666
- 240 Wilton Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.14M522,055
- 3717 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.04M311,162
- 3705 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.5M321,426
- 3731 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.15M311,162
- 3792 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.91M21.51,527
- 250 Curtner Ave APT 16 Palo Alto, CA--221,067
- 250 Curtner Ave APT 1 Palo Alto, CA$852K11720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!