A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $367-485K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $30.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Santa Clara is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $25K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Santa Clara is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1987
- All time views: 796
- HOA Fee: $290/mo
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $355,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $496
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Listing Info: Accepting Backups
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: Balcony/Patio
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Unit Yard
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Building Type: Condo
- Communications: TV Antenna
- Cooling: Window/Wall Unit
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet - Area
- Flooring: Tile
- Heating: Baseboard
- Heating: Electric
- HOA Amenities: Barbecue Area
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Playground
- HOA Amenities: Sauna
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Freezer
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: 220 Volt Outlet
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Concrete
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Spanish
- Subclass: Condominium
- View: Garden/Greenbelt
- View: Local/Neighborhood
- Dining room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 22473087
- Zillow Home ID: 64667531
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% lower than in Santa Clara, and 79.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
|Other Units in this Building (135)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2250 Monroe St|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.