A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1987
- Views: 987 all time views
- HOA Fee: $300/mo
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $408,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $570
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Family Room: Family Room Combo
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Double Pane Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- HOA Amenities: Barbecue Area
- HOA Amenities: Hot Tub
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Flooring: Laminate
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- HOA Amenities: Playground
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Security Fence
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Roof: Tile
- Security Service
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Heating: Electric
- Cooling: Wall Unit
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- Pool: Community Facility
- Bathroom: Shower and Tub
- Flooring: Carpet
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Laundry: Dryer
- Communications: Cable TV
- Construction Type: Wood Frame
- Fencing: Fenced
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Electric
- Laundry: Dryer
- Pool: Spa Combo
- Secured Access
- Security Lights
- Bathroom: Solid Surface
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 716 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 22473225
- Zillow Home ID: 64828907
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $340-460K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% less than in Santa Clara, and 89.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (139)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2250 Monroe St|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.