22501 E Britton Rd, Harrah, OK 730453 beds, 2 baths, 1,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- 347 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 529482
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Stone
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 9570-001-002-00-0-000-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86055412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22501 E Britton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.5% higher than in Harrah, and 23.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harrah.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73045 home values.
- 329478 E 1000 Rd Harrah, OK$114K321,578
- 22251 E Britton Rd Harrah, OK$110K321,545
- 329426 E 1000 Rd Harrah, OK$105K21800
- 329483 E 1000 Rd Harrah, OK$110K321,640
- Harrah, OK$59K321,260
- 329556 E 1000 Rd Harrah, OK$59K321,260
- 329453 E 1000 Rd Harrah, OK$267K321,344
- 329529 E 1000 Rd Harrah, OK$279K322,136
- 22601 E Britton Rd Harrah, OK$57K321,800
- 329607 E 1000 Rd Harrah, OK$59K211,000
- 100067 S 3294 Rd Harrah, OK$73K322,240
- 22600 E Britton Rd Harrah, OK$61K211,000
- 22815 E Britton Rd Harrah, OK$346K343,488
- 990841 S 3293 Rd Harrah, OK$60K321,412
- 100185 S 3294 Rd Harrah, OK$60K331,248
- 9800 Burk Rd Harrah, OK$56K31980
- 990692 S 3293 Rd Harrah, OK$52K31980
- Harrah, OK$53K211,152
Nearby Schools in Harrah
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.