- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- 152 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,699 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $219,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- MLS #: 6489489
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, Cooling \ Wall Unit, CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ VA, Design \ Duplex, Exterior \ Alum/Steel Siding, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LaundryType \ YesLaundry, LisMediaList \ Document, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Street, PropertyCondition \ Average+Prop, PropertyType \ Multi-Family, Roof \ ShingleRoof, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, Storage \ Basement, Type \ SingleBldg, Water \ Public
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,358 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 300045568005
- Zillow Home ID: 9901466
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-300K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19038 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Glenside as a whole. Among 19038 homes, this home is 13.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 199.7% higher than in Glenside, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
|2257 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA||$190K||2||2||1,296|
|2261 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA||$222K||3||1.5||1,780|
|2258 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA||$255K||5||2||2,316|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 3 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 4 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 5 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 6 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 7 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 8 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||2||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 9 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 10 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 11 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 1 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|106 Woodlyn Ave APT 2 Glenside, PA||$163K||2||1.5||1,296|
|2267 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA||$244K||3||1||2,092|
|2250 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA||$319K||6||2||2,964|
|2250 Mount Carmel Ave Glenside, PA||$374K||6||4||3,520|
|2246 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA||$220K||5||1||1,908|
|105 N Easton Rd Glenside, PA||$302K||6||3||2,823|
|2244 Menlo Ave Glenside, PA||$218K||5||1||1,908|
Nearby Schools in Glenside
10-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!