2254 Hall Pl NW, Washington, DC 20007
Sold on 9/12/12: $1,125,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Townhouse:2,700 sq ft
- Lot:2,542 sqft
- Year Built:1912
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $1,125,000
- Heating Type:Other, Radiant
This fully renovated, turn of the century Wardman end unit is located on highly coveted Hall Place and features a long list of upgrades and modern conveniences as well as the rare amenity of two car parking and 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. Only a few houses on Hall Place offer alley access and parking, truly a luxury in this neighborhood.
The house has been remodeled to include a bright, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Ann Sacks tile and quartz counter tops which opens to a large family room addition with high ceilings and tall casement windows allowing for lots of light. A large dining room with a full wall of built ins can accommodate dinner for 10. Formal front living room and foyer offer crown molding, decorative fireplace, ornate teak inlaid oak floors, and prewired surround sound connections. Central Air and a large coat closet (possible 1/2 bath?)
Upstairs, an addition to the original house allows for a en suite Master Bedroom with attached marble tiled bath (with Warmfloors!) and large sun deck. Also on this level are the second and third bedrooms, both south facing and bright, and a renovated hall bath with designer marble tile. Central Air and heart of pine floors throughout.
The lower level of this house is amazing. At it's core it is a full one bedroom Au Pair suite with kitchen and bath, but fully renovated to include modern kitchen appliances, Warmfloors in the kitchen and bath, separate central air system, dark stained engineered wood floors, Ann Sacks glass tiled Euro bath, laundry room and a separate front and rear walkout entrance. Use this space for the nanny, your family, guests, or as an incredible media room, play room or office.
This Hall Place house, unlike most others, offers two car parking directly behind the house, accessed from a side alley. If more parking, or storage is desired, a separately deeded garage at the end of the alley is also available for an additional $39k (separate seller).
The beauty of Hall Place is that it is walkable to everything; within a few steps you can be at Whole Foods, Starbucks, CVS, Washington Sports Club, Balance, Brueggers Bagels, Town Hall, Bread Soda, Sushi Ko, Heritage India, Surfside, spas, dry cleaners, nightlife, parks, playgrounds and more. You can walk to Georgetown and GU. A quick bus or cab ride gets you to DuPont, Tenleytown, American University or George Washington University. You are minutes from Downtown, National Airport, the White House, Smithsonian and World Bank.
Walk to many amenities, including Whole Foods, Starbucks, CVS, Glover Park Hardare and numerous restaurants on Wisconsin Ave.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Security System
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Mud room, Recreation room, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow547
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID432155
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #1300 0375
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count9
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,327,808||$1.17M – $1.54M||+$14,528||$491||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,031/mo||$1.9K – $6.0K/mo||-$22||$1.49||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Glover Park home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Glover Park homes, this home is valued 227.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glover Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.3% lower than in Washington, and 81.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glover Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glover Park home values.
Neighborhood for 2254 Hall Pl Nw
- 2252 Hall Pl NW Washington, DC$875K21.01,468
- 2250 Hall Pl NW Washington, DC$1.2M33.01,842
- 2248 Hall Pl NW Washington, DC$1.04M33.01,896
- 2239 Hall Pl NW Washington, DC$942K31.51,564
- 2307 37th St NW Washington, DC$336K------
- 2307 37th St NW Washington, DC$324K------
- 2242 Hall Pl NW Washington, DC$1.03M42.51,320
- 2307 37th St NW Washington, DC$341K------
- 2237 Hall Pl NW Washington, DC$846K31.01,438
- 2307 37th St NW Washington, DC$331K------
- 2240 Hall Pl NW Washington, DC$870K31.01,468
- 2309 37th St NW Washington, DC$1.03M32.51,520
- 2238 Hall Pl NW Washington, DC$1.17M53.51,580
- 2320 Wisconsin Ave NW APT 110 Washington, DC$382K11.0729
- 2320 Wisconsin Ave NW APT 107 Washington, DC$348KStudio1.0677
- 2320 Wisconsin Ave NW APT 102 Washington, DC$365K11.0680
- 2320 Wisconsin Ave NW APT 303 Washington, DC$407K11.0761
- 2320 Wisconsin Ave NW APT 413 Washington, DC$364K11.0688
- 2320 Wisconsin Ave NW APT 101 Washington, DC$390K11.0759
- 2320 Wisconsin Ave NW APT 515 Washington, DC$374K11.0700
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005