- Lot: 4.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 5,042 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,015,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $405
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 330 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Sunken Tub, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Wood Stove, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ Possible, Horse Property Description \ Unimproved, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Stories \ Tri Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Canyon, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Electric, Water \ Private/Mutual
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,507 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 55807050
- Zillow Home ID: 19752588
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $849K-1.72M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95033 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Lexington Hills as a whole. Among 95033 homes, this home is valued 29.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14% lower than in Lexington Hills, and 53.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95033 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95033 home values.
|Silverline Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.85M||2||4||4,183|
|Silverline Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.73M||5||4||3,537|
|Alma Bridge Rd Los Gatos, CA||--||--||--||--|
|22543 Summit Rd Los Gatos, CA||$1.62M||5||3.5||3,330|
|17020 Melody Ln Los Gatos, CA||$910K||2||2||1,542|
|17030 Melody Ln Los Gatos, CA||$824K||3||2||1,188|
|17295 Melody Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.36M||5||3.5||3,056|
|17275 Melody Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.02M||3||1.5||2,080|
|17315 Melody Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.11M||4||2.5||2,559|
|17034 Melody Ln Los Gatos, CA||$891K||3||2||1,556|
|22535 Summit Rd Los Gatos, CA||$742K||3||1||1,126|
|17335 Melody Ln Los Gatos, CA||$939K||3||2||1,632|
|17515 Mountain Charlie Rd Los Gatos, CA||$775K||2||1||1,343|
|17505 Mountain Charlie Rd Los Gatos, CA||$920K||3||1||1,064|
|17265 Melody Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.44M||4||3||3,101|
|22505 Summit Rd Los Gatos, CA||$878K||2||2||1,537|
|22513 Summit Rd Los Gatos, CA||$705K||2||1||990|
|17040 Melody Ln Los Gatos, CA||$1.01M||4||2||2,108|
|22525 Summit Rd Los Gatos, CA||$673K||2||1||852|
|Summit Rd Los Gatos, CA||$673K||2||1||852|
Nearby Schools in Lexington Hills
Los Gatos High (assigned)9-124.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!