2255-2259 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 941233 beds, 3 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,726 sqft
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $1,557,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 0918 005
- Zillow Home ID: 15079754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2255-2259 Beach Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marina market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Marina home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
- 2265 Beach St APT 8 San Francisco, CA$1.27M11--
- 2245 Beach St APT 5 San Francisco, CA--21.51,300
- 2257 Beach St San Francisco, CA$3.85M33--
- 2275 Beach St San Francisco, CA$2.59M322,053
- 3434 Baker St San Francisco, CA$3.19M343,225
- 2235 Beach St APT 401 San Francisco, CA$583K--1495
- 2235 Beach St APT 302 San Francisco, CA$1.67M221,503
- 2235 Beach St APT 301 San Francisco, CA$1.57M221,480
- 2235 Beach St APT 202 San Francisco, CA$1.68M221,494
- 2235 Beach St APT 201 San Francisco, CA$1.99M221,560
- 2235 Beach St APT 102 San Francisco, CA$1.69M221,494
- 2235 Beach St APT 101 San Francisco, CA$1.54M221,480
- 3440 Baker St San Francisco, CA$2.63M--22,225
- 2200 Beach St APT 201 San Francisco, CA$8.95M1111,145
- 2360-2362 N Point St San Francisco, CA$3.22M--32,950
- 2364 N Point St San Francisco, CA$2.37M322,026
- 2366 N Point St San Francisco, CA$2.45M322,087
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292