- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2255 Showers Dr APT 372, Mountain View, CA 940402 beds, 2 baths, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Contact for get photos.
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2003 for $430,500
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Mountain
- Free fiber internet from HOA, Los Altos schools.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 14819136
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 19510927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2255 Showers Drive APT 372
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.6% less than in Mountain View, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mountain View.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94040 home values.
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 373 Mountain View, CA$723K221,213
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 381 Mountain View, CA$783K321,233
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 271 Mountain View, CA$712K221,093
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 371 Mountain View, CA$1.26M331,398
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 382 Mountain View, CA$764K221,213
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 163 Mountain View, CA$710K221,093
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 383 Mountain View, CA$846K331,418
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 171 Mountain View, CA$694K221,093
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 364 Mountain View, CA$754K221,213
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 384 Mountain View, CA$712K221,213
- 2255 Showers Dr APT 162 Mountain View, CA$715K221,093
Nearby Schools in Mountain View
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292