This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Views: 2,897 all time views
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential Lots & Land
- Development Status: Architectural Review Committee
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Parcel Access: Paved Road
- Present Use: Vacant
- Subclass: Residential Lot
- Utilities: Underground - On Site
- View: Neighborhood
- Fencing: None
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Parcel Access: Private Road - Maint. Access
- Parcel Access: Private Road - Share Access
- Water: Water Company
- Lot Location: Corner
- Development Status: Recorded Parcel Map
- Development Status: Public Report Available
- Utilities: Gas - On Site
- Zillow Home ID: 2111176199
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $30-225K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95076, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.8% higher than in Watsonville, and 30.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95076 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Watsonville.
Nearby Schools in Watsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!