2256 Ollie Dr, Macon, GA 312173 beds, 2 baths, 1,367 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Parcel #: T063-0091
- Zillow Home ID: 76342787
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2256 Ollie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 98% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Macon, and 25.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Macon.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2248 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$71K421,976
- 2264 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$61K321,329
- 1951 Pine Hill Dr Macon, GA$70K321,905
- 2272 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$64K421,638
- 1959 Pine Hill Dr Macon, GA$36K311,224
- 2240 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$42K31.51,352
- 2257 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$48K31.51,270
- 2265 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$51K421,566
- 1967 Pine Hill Dr Macon, GA$44K311,120
- 2231 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$55K321,450
- 2280 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$53K31.51,514
- 1927 Pine Hill Dr Macon, GA$50K21980
- 2273 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$62K321,717
- 2232 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$52K31.51,647
- 1975 Pine Hill Dr Macon, GA$49K311,319
- 2281 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$51K321,321
- 2224 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$100K321,990
- 2300 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$65K321,959
- 2215 Ollie Dr Macon, GA$66K321,204
- 1950 Pine Hill Dr Macon, GA$61K321,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!