- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2256 Tyson Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191493 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 542084700
- Zillow Home ID: 10499899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2256 Tyson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oxford Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% less than in Philadelphia, and 13.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Oxford Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford Circle home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,444 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in --
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2254 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$108K311,144
- 2258 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$93K311,190
- 2252 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$118K311,144
- 2250 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$116K311,138
- 2248 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$118K311,134
- 2246 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$123K311,140
- 2257 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,296
- 6934 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA$105K311,332
- 6932 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA$104K311,332
- 6936 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA$105K311,332
- 2255 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$122K311,180
- 6930 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA$103K311,332
- 6938 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA$105K311,332
- 2244 Tyson Ave Philadelphia, PA$124K311,138
- 6928 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA$102K311,332
- 2253 Disston St Philadelphia, PA$123K311,176
- Disston St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,180
- 6940 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA$113K311,332
- 6926 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA$102K311,332
- 6938 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA$75K321,332
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!