2257 Grand Ave, Long Beach, CA 908152 beds, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1946
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $160,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Living room, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Parcel #: 7218025012
- Zillow Home ID: 21200302
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2257 Grand Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Traffic Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% higher than in Long Beach, and 33.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Traffic Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Traffic Circle home values.
- 2261 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$528K421,536
- 2253 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$537K421,536
- 2265 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$523K421,536
- 2249 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$532K421,536
- 2258 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$729K------
- 2269 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$514K421,536
- 2245 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$537K421,656
- 2256 Euclid Ave Long Beach, CA$501K421,536
- 2252 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$514K------
- 2260 Euclid Ave Long Beach, CA$527K421,536
- 2252 Euclid Ave Long Beach, CA$497K421,536
- 2264 Euclid Ave Long Beach, CA$515K421,536
- 2248 Euclid Ave Long Beach, CA$534K421,616
- 2273 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$508K421,536
- 2241 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$521K421,536
- 2256 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$497K421,536
- 2254 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$501K421,536
- 2260 Grand Ave Long Beach, CA$500K421,536
- 2268 Euclid Ave Long Beach, CA$523K421,536
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.