- 5/3 2pm-5pm
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,591 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,480,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $505
- MLS #: 15896745
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Bathroom Features \ Remodeled, Building Structure Style \ Mid Century, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Buyer Financing \ Cash to New Loan, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-In BBQ, Cooking Appliances \ Microwave, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Direction Faces \ Faces South, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter / Bar, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Exterior Construction \ Combination, Fireplace Rooms \ Den, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Floor Material \ Tile (N), Floor Material \ Wood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Kitchen Features \ Gourmet Kitchen (N), Laundry Locations \ Laundry in Closet, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Terms \ Cash, Listing Terms \ Cash To New Loan, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Location \ None (N), Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Other Structural Features \ Balcony, Other Structural Features \ Dock Private, Parking Type \ Garage Is Detached, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Property Condition \ Updated/Remodeled, Rooms \ 2nd Story Family Room, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Security Safety \ Card/Code Access, Sewer \ In Street (N), Spa Construction \ Above Ground, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, View \ City View, View \ Ocean View, Water \ Public Hook-Up Available, Water Heater Features \ Water Heater Unit, Year Built Source \ Assessor
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,928 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 55
- Lot width: 109
- Parcel #: 5586017002
- Zillow Home ID: 20807699
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.11-2.9M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 2.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 28.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|2261 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.45M||4||2||2,139|
|2251 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.64M||4||3.5||4,273|
|2146 Beachwood Ter Los Angeles, CA||$915K||--||--||--|
|2134 Beachwood Ter Los Angeles, CA||$2.44M||9||4||4,429|
|2142 Beachwood Ter Los Angeles, CA||$2.5M||7||4.5||3,296|
|2140 N Beachwood Dr APT 10 Los Angeles, CA||$753K||1||1||625|
|2247 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$4.54M||4||6||6,000|
|2031 Cheremoya Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.75M||6||4||3,050|
|2139 Beachwood Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.21M||5||3||2|
|2139 Beachwood Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.56M||4||2||2,932|
|2146 Beachwood Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.74M||3||2||3,032|
|2230 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$5.17M||6||5||5,604|
|2168 Beachwood Ter Los Angeles, CA||$906K||2||1||1,200|
|2025 Cheremoya Ave APT 103 Los Angeles, CA||--||1||1||--|
|2241 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.46M||4||3||2,186|
|2232 Hollyridge Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.46M||4||3||2,523|
|5962 Foothill Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.56M||3||2||2,117|
|2145 Beachwood Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.22M||3||2||1,792|
|2152 Beachwood Ter Los Angeles, CA||$1.9M||4||3||3,424|
|2110 N Beachwood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.27M||2||2||1,848|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.