- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2258 Mount View Pl SE, Washington, DC 200205 beds, 2 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,219 sqft
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $219,900
- Price/sqft: $148
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 5801 0277
- Zillow Home ID: 525469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2258 Mount View Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Anacostia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 212.7% higher than in Washington, and 194% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Anacostia home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Anacostia home values.
- 2260 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$207K521,488
- 2256 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$215K4--1,488
- 2254 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$220K421,488
- 2262 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$227K421,488
- 2264 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$210K221,488
- 2252 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$208K431,488
- 2250 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$210K421,488
- 2266 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$203K421,488
- 2268 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$268K42.51,588
- 2248 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$209K421,488
- 2336 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$248K421,400
- 2215 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$221K321,488
- 2217 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$206K32992
- 2219 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$209K42992
- 2221 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$202K321,488
- 2332 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$170K421,400
- 2270 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$237K431,344
- 2246 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$259K421,488
- 2223 Payne Ter SE Washington, DC$203K321,488
- 2263 Mount View Pl SE Washington, DC$322K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!