22594 Hessel Ave, Detroit, MI 482193 beds, 2 baths, 1,206 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $32,500
- Price/sqft: $27
- Finished basement, 1206 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,206 sqft
- Parcel #: 22018536002
- Zillow Home ID: 88459655
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22594 Hessel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48219, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.2% greater than in Detroit, and 651.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Berg-Lasher home values.
- 22584 Hessel Ave Detroit, MI$50K--1.51,467
- 20375 Archer St Detroit, MI$47K321,500
- 20375 Archer St Detroit, MI$66K--1.51,210
- 22574 Hessel Ave Detroit, MI$41K--21,210
- 20365 Archer St Detroit, MI$86K--31,532
- 20352 Archer St Detroit, MI$62K--21,615
- 22564 Hessel Ave Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,136
- 20342 Archer St Detroit, MI$36K--21,206
- 20355 Archer St Detroit, MI$94K--31,532
- 20345 Archer St Detroit, MI$56K--21,384
- 22554 Hessel Ave Detroit, MI$33K--21,206
- 20334 Archer St Detroit, MI$45K421,532
- 20355 Beaverland St Detroit, MI$47K--21,096
- 20335 Archer St Detroit, MI$65K--1.51,135
- 20378 Berg Rd Detroit, MI$56K------
- 22554 Hessel Ave Detroit, MI$59K--1.51,206
- 20366 Berg Rd Detroit, MI$55K--1.51,196
- 20343 Beaverland St Detroit, MI$40K--31,506
- 20343 Beaverland St Detroit, MI$54K--31,506
- 20324 Archer St Detroit, MI$65K--21,212
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292