- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
226-228 24th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941213 baths, 3,668 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1921
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $405,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,668 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1383 039
- Zillow Home ID: 15090373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 226-228 24th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake home values.
- 230 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.42M--34,376
- 222-224 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.36M--23,310
- 236 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.07M--11,802
- 218-220 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.26M423,310
- 238 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.4M221,741
- 240 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.21M221,571
- 240 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.38M22--
- 240 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.43M211,571
- 240 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.45M221,571
- 242-244 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.92M--23,504
- 246 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.27M211,549
- 248 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.43M32.251,869
- 2235 Lake St San Francisco, CA$5.7M86.56,300
- 2233 Lake St San Francisco, CA$678K11956
- 250-252 24th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.41M843,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!