This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* Expansive, sun-soaked combined home spanning the entire front façade of The Dorchester with three bedrooms plus family room and three bathrooms
* The residence has two balconies overlooking Rittenhouse Square as well as oversized windows throughout providing treetop Square views to the east, light-filled views to the south and city skyline views to the north
* The condominium has a spacious foyer appointed with marble floors
* There is a large great room with ample space for multiple living and dining areas; it has wood floors, faux painting and stylish track lighting
* The eat in kitchen is adjacent to the great room; it overlooks Rittenhouse Square and features wood cabinetry, a center island, tile floor, side-by-side refrigerator and freezer, tile backsplash and built-in desk
* On the other side of the kitchen is a family room with wood floors and stylish track lighting
* The master bedroom is grand in size and offers built-ins, a dressing room, walk-in closet, wall closets and ensuite bathroom appointed in marble with a Jacuzzi tub and oversized stall shower
* There are two additional bedrooms, one has a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom, and the other has a wall closet and enjoys the use of a full hall bathroom
* There is a laundry room with a side-by-side washer and dryer and bonus storage space
* Residents enjoy a 24 hour doorman and fitness center; there is a seasonal rooftop pool and valet parking available for an extra fee*
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $460,000
- View: Park
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,714 sqft
- Parcel #: 888081027
- Zillow Home ID: 10602167
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $900K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts Center City West home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Center City West homes, this home is valued 165.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Center City West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38% less than in Philadelphia, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Center City West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center City West home values.
|Other Units in this Building (491)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 226-230 W Rittenhouse Sq|
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!