- Built in 1983
- Views: 184 all time views
- HOA Fee: $183
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $184,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood Laminate, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 96
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0770 B:0779C L:226
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56062607
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-189K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01835 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01835 homes, this home is valued 27.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% less than in Haverhill, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01835 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01835 home values.
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded6.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!