A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $699,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $239
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- 3rd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), 3rd Bedroom Description \ Skylight, 4th Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Finished, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Combo, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Fireplace Insert, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Barn, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Other Room 1 Description \ Library, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,932 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:221 B:0397 L:00800
- Zillow Home ID: 57964514
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $498-777K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 88.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.9% less than in New Haven, and 18.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
|240 Lawrence St New Haven, CT||$635K||5||3.5||3,472|
|235 Lawrence St New Haven, CT||$610K||5||3||3,985|
|234 Lawrence St New Haven, CT||$562K||4||3.5||2,605|
|220 Lawrence St APT 1 New Haven, CT||--||2||1.5||--|
|241 Lawrence Street # FL 2ND New Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|241 Lawrence St # 2 New Haven, CT||--||3||1.5||1,500|
|241 Lawrence St New Haven, CT||--||2||1||3,985|
|238 Lawrence St New Haven, CT||$570K||5||2.5||2,799|
|225 Lawrence St New Haven, CT||$643K||4||4||3,850|
|240 Lawrence St # 2 New Haven, CT||--||3||1.5||1,500|
|220 Lawrence St New Haven, CT||--||2||2||3,998|
|245 Lawrence St APT 1 New Haven, CT||--||2||1||1,790|
|245 Lawrence St APT 3 New Haven, CT||--||3||1||1,795|
|245 Lawrence St APT 5 New Haven, CT||--||1||1||900|
|245 Lawrence St APT 2R New Haven, CT||--||1||1||900|
|254 Lawrence St New Haven, CT||$457K||3||2||1,923|
|244 Lawrence St New Haven, CT||$584K||6||3||3,022|
|20 Livingston St New Haven, CT||$438K||6||3||2,679|
|27 Livingston St New Haven, CT||$556K||5||3||2,845|
|23 Livingston St New Haven, CT||$620K||4||3||4,481|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!