- Lot: 1.15 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1735
- Views: 1,642 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Crawl, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Marsh, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Stream, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_DSCRP \ French Doors, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: M:0040 B:00 L:0056
- Zillow Home ID: 57178659
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02333 home values will decrease 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for East Bridgewater as a whole. Among 02333 homes, this home is valued 13.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.7% less than in East Bridgewater, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Bridgewater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02333 home values.
|249 Plymouth St UNIT 249 East Bridgewater, MA||$180K||3||1||952|
|247 Plymouth St UNIT 247 East Bridgewater, MA||$180K||3||1||952|
|231 Plymouth St East Bridgewater, MA||$298K||4||2||2,531|
|217 Plymouth St East Bridgewater, MA||$313K||3||3||2,410|
|215 Plymouth St East Bridgewater, MA||$350K||3||1.5||1,995|
|210 Plymouth St East Bridgewater, MA||$307K||7||2||2,180|
|19 Allen St East Bridgewater, MA||$269K||3||2||1,964|
|4 Bennett Ln East Bridgewater, MA||$253K||3||1||1,813|
|16 Bennett Ln East Bridgewater, MA||$352K||4||2||2,960|
|29 Allen St East Bridgewater, MA||$248K||3||1||1,432|
|21 Whitman St East Bridgewater, MA||$217K||3||1||1,161|
|202 Plymouth St East Bridgewater, MA||$198K||2||1||720|
|26 Allen St East Bridgewater, MA||$242K||3||1||1,206|
|179 Plymouth St East Bridgewater, MA||$259K||3||1.5||1,408|
|263 Plymouth St East Bridgewater, MA||$241K||3||2||1,288|
|171 Plymouth St East Bridgewater, MA||$331K||3||4||2,288|
|33 Whitman St East Bridgewater, MA||$270K||2||1||1,859|
|57 Allen St East Bridgewater, MA||$240K||2||1||920|
|182 Plymouth St East Bridgewater, MA||$332K||4||1.5||2,394|
|48 Allen St East Bridgewater, MA||$294K||4||2||2,048|
Nearby Schools in East Bridgewater
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!