- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
226 River St, Woonsocket, RI 028951 bed, 1 bath, 600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $40,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 600 sqft
- Parcel #: M:14N L:5 U:6
- Zillow Home ID: 66024203
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 226 River Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.2% higher than in Woonsocket, and 66.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 104 Sayles St APT 203 Woonsocket, RI$101K311,150
- 85 River St Woonsocket, RI--------
- 97 River St Woonsocket, RI--------
- 80 River St Woonsocket, RI$375K--23,720
- 176 River St Woonsocket, RI$88K32.51,725
- 16 Sayles St Woonsocket, RI$128K------
- 153 River St Woonsocket, RI$142K311,168
- 56 Arnold St Woonsocket, RI$238K----6,974
- 12 Northeast St Woonsocket, RI$195K------
- 147 Sayles St Woonsocket, RI$85K622,065
- 179 River St Woonsocket, RI$137K----2,676
- 96 Arnold St Woonsocket, RI$402K------
- 94 Arnold St Woonsocket, RI$141K------
- 52 Northeast St Woonsocket, RI$85K621,408
- 68 Northeast St Woonsocket, RI$90K21928
- 106 Northeast St Woonsocket, RI$117K31960
- 189 River St Woonsocket, RI$93K632,006
- Fountain St Woonsocket, RI$90K41.5900
- 193 River St Woonsocket, RI$108K531,900
- 2 Main St Woonsocket, RI$170K--22,304
Nearby Schools in Woonsocket
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292