226 Sandown Rd, Danville, NH 038193 beds, 1 bath, 1,191 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Ceiling Fan
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Wood, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Metal, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Metal
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,191 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: DNVL M:00001 B:000009 L:000003
- Zillow Home ID: 86804971
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 226 Sandown Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03819 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Danville, and 31.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03819 home values.
- 228 Sandown Rd Danville, NH$174K311,129
- 217 Sandown Rd Danville, NH$304K322,038
- 242 Sandown Rd Danville, NH--Studio--1,292
- 202 Sandown Rd Danville, NH--------
- 7B Trailside Dr # B Danville, NH$151K221,554
- 7B Trailside Dr Danville, NH$146K221,554
- 272 Sandown Rd Danville, NH$416K633,933
- 23 Twin Bridges Rd Danville, NH$211K311,456
- 31 Twin Bridges Rd Danville, NH$201K311,255
- 27 Twin Bridges Rd Danville, NH$200K311,174
- 30 Twin Bridges Rd Danville, NH$231K--1.5--
- 30 Twin Bridges Rd # A Danville, NH$144K221,190
- 30 Twin Bridges Rd # B Danville, NH$137K21.51,050
- 32 Twin Bridges Rd Danville, NH$225K321,717
- 26 Twin Bridges Rd # B Danville, NH$142K221,169
- 26 Twin Bridges Rd # A Danville, NH$151K221,481
- 2 Trailside Dr Danville, NH$208K311,350
- 189 Sandown Rd Danville, NH$440K433,437
- 7 Trailside Dr # A Danville, NH$143K221,217
- 7 Trailside Dr # B Danville, NH$141K221,217
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!