- Built in 2005
- Views: 743 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $155,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, ASSC_POOL \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 1,035 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000138 T:L16150
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71333083
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-192K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01854 home values will rise 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Lowell as a whole. Among 01854 homes, this home is valued 15.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01854, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% lower than in Lowell, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01854 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01854 home values.
|228 Suffolk St UNIT 228 Lowell, MA||$168K||2||1.5||1,037|
|232 Suffolk St UNIT 232 Lowell, MA||$168K||2||1.5||1,032|
|236 Suffolk St UNIT 236 Lowell, MA||$204K||2||1.5||1,542|
|238 Suffolk St UNIT 238 Lowell, MA||$167K||2||1.5||1,035|
|236 Suffolk St Lowell, MA||$295K||--||--||--|
|217 Suffolk Rd Chestnut Hill, MA||$1.31M||4||3||2,356|
|207 Suffolk Rd Chestnut Hill, MA||$2.85M||5||4.5||5,171|
|2 Cross St UNIT 2 Lowell, MA||$176K||2||1.5||1,204|
|250 Suffolk St UNIT 250 Lowell, MA||$175K||2||1.5||1,204|
|14 Cross St Lowell, MA||$323K||9||3||3,060|
|18 Cross St Lowell, MA||$261K||4||1.5||1,944|
|168 Suffolk St Lowell, MA||$323K||5||3||3,640|
|166 Suffolk St Lowell, MA||$250K||5||3||2,668|
|38 Cork St Lowell, MA||$211K||4||2||2,028|
|28 Cork St Lowell, MA||$376K||9||4.5||5,220|
|36 Cork St Lowell, MA||$151K||4||1||1,092|
|42 Cork St Lowell, MA||$225K||4||2.5||2,028|
|44 Cork St Lowell, MA||$159K||2||1||1,092|
|46 Cork St Lowell, MA||$225K||6||3||2,208|
|52 Cork St Lowell, MA||$192K||4||1.5||1,726|
Nearby Schools in Lowell
PK-4 & ungraded0.3 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!