226 Verano Dr, Los Altos, CA 940223 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
North Los Altos is a neighborhood bounded by Foothill Expressway, El Monte Road, El Camino Real and Adobe Creek. Once a sprawling ranch area, this neighborhood is now Los Altos? largest. North Los Altos is a balanced mix of residential homes and condominiums, shopping and nearby parks.
The neighborhood enjoys multiple parks along its quite residential streets, and the updated downtown area features multiple shops, restaurants and boutiques. Streets tend to be wide and are lined with mature trees and blooming gardens.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $2,600,000
- Price/sqft: $1,049
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 410 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Detached 500 sq.ft. Guest House, Additional detached Office/Studio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,478 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 17021048
- Zillow Home ID: 19525275
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 226 Verano Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94022, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Los Altos, and 6.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94022 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Altos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94022 home values.
- 214 Verano Dr Los Altos, CA$2.18M22.51,659
- 242 Verano Dr Los Altos, CA$3.72M533,598
- 227 Solana Dr Los Altos, CA$3.6M543,640
- 243 Solana Dr Los Altos, CA$3.71M43.53,479
- 211 Solana Dr Los Altos, CA$3.6M44.53,778
- 258 Verano Dr Los Altos, CA$2.56M432,321
- 227 Verano Dr Los Altos, CA$1.91M221,625
- 259 Solana Dr Los Altos, CA$2.38M432,887
- 215 Verano Dr Los Altos, CA$2.4M32.52,121
- 235 Verano Dr Los Altos, CA$3.72M54.54,786
- 185 Doud Dr Los Altos, CA$1.98M321,767
- 274 Verano Dr Los Altos, CA$2.39M32.52,431
- 259 Verano Dr Los Altos, CA$3.13M42.53,197
- 180 Formway Ct Los Altos, CA$2.28M32.52,170
- 456 Almond Ave Los Altos, CA$2.15M31.51,499
- 275 Solana Dr Los Altos, CA$3.19M443,921
- 169 Doud Dr Los Altos, CA$2.34M432,625
- 275 Verano Dr Los Altos, CA$3.04M433,195
- 170 Formway Ct Los Altos, CA$2.69M43.52,300
- 226 N Clark Ave Los Altos, CA$1.65M21.51,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!