- Lot: 3,641 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 970 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 6546973
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, BasementType \ Full, BasementType \ Unfinished, BedroomSecond1Level \ Upper 1, BedroomThird1Level \ Upper 1, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, Design \ 2-Story, DiningKitchen \ EatInKitchen, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Floor \ Wood, Handicap \ None, Heating \ Gas, HotWater \ Natural Gas, Kitchen1Level \ Main, LivingRoomLevel \ Main, SwimmingPool \ No, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, PropertyType \ Residential, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Dining Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, RoomList \ Kitchen, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Main, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, BedroomMaster1Level \ Upper 1, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Roof \ PitchedRoof, Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, LaundryType \ BsmtLaundry, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, Parking \ Street, Styles \ Traditional, LisMediaList \ Document, DiningRoomLevel \ Main, WaterFront \ N, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,394 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 04018128
- Zillow Home ID: 8960527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 19007 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% decrease for Bristol Township as a whole. Among 19007 homes, this home is 0.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.8% less than in Bristol Township, and 38.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 19007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bristol Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19007 home values.
|228 Wood St Bristol, PA||$149K||2||2||1,680|
|228 Wood St Bristol, PA||$148K||--||1||1,680|
|244 Wood St Bristol, PA||$165K||--||2||2,034|
|230 Wood St Bristol, PA||$135K||--||1||1,218|
|232 Wood St Bristol, PA||$139K||--||1||1,430|
|229 Market St Bristol, PA||$155K||--||2||1,754|
|236 Wood St Bristol, PA||$149K||--||2||1,726|
|227 Market St Bristol, PA||$160K||3||2||1,770|
|238 Wood St Bristol, PA||$176K||3||1||2,214|
|242 Wood St Bristol, PA||$160K||--||1.5||1,933|
|229 Wood St Bristol, PA||$177K||--||1||2,262|
|227 Wood St Bristol, PA||$200K||5||2.5||2,557|
|231 Wood St Bristol, PA||$157K||3||2||1,754|
|248 Wood St Bristol, PA||$147K||3||1.5||1,008|
|225 Wood St Bristol, PA||$188K||--||3.5||2,298|
|233 Wood St Bristol, PA||$149K||--||1||1,574|
|237 Wood St Bristol, PA||$193K||6||2.5||2,358|
|223 Wood St Bristol, PA||$151K||4||1||1,505|
|248 Wood St Bristol, PA||$133K||3||1.5||1,008|
|243 Wood St Bristol, PA||$156K||--||1||1,734|
Nearby Schools in Bristol Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!