- Built in 2004
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 751 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Parking: 361 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $131,672
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 21342264
- View Virtual Tour
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Range Hood Fan, Architectural Style \ Two Story, Condo Description Location \ Building Private Entry, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Family Room, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Crawl, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ General, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Building Hazard, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance All Ground, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Bld Exterior, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Professional Mgmt, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Monthly, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Property Sub Type \ Condominium, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Floorplans, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Gas Available, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,216 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 490625127011009101
- Zillow Home ID: 69390792
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $140-178K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46205 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46205 homes, this home is 10.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 33.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
|2258 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$146K||2||2||1,196|
|2262 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$135K||2||1.5||1,198|
|2262 Central Ave UNIT B Indianapolis, IN||$151K||2||1||1,198|
|2264 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$169K||3||2.5||1,649|
|2256 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$167K||2||2.5||1,611|
|2252 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$171K||2||3||1,660|
|2248 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$173K||5||1||1,917|
|420 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$175K||--||1||2,414|
|2244 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$247K||5||2||3,363|
|2240 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$250K||3||2.5||3,094|
|2259 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN||$146K||3||--||1,050|
|415 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$146K||3||--||1,050|
|2255 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN||$153K||3||1||1,120|
|2251 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN||$170K||4||1||1,590|
|2245 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN||$162K||1||--||1,392|
|2316 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN||$157K||3||0.5||1,286|
|502 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$208K||4||--||1,900|
|2241 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN||$210K||4||3||2,228|
|507 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$243K||4||2.5||3,592|
|2301 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN||$336K||4||2||2,937|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!