2260 Rome Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462282 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Just west of the Indianapolis Museum of Art. Close to the Monon Trail and Holliday Park. Near 3 golf courses and the Major Taylor Velodrome.
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $42,500
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Park
- Desirable Meridian Kessler- Home has sunken Living room, two master bedroom suites
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,410 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 490616110064000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1274736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2260 Rome Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46228 home values.
- 2258 Rome Dr Indianapolis, IN$74K21.51,128
- 2262 Rome Dr Indianapolis, IN$62K11818
- 2262 Rome Dr # A Indianapolis, IN$54K11818
- 2256 Rome Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K31.51,728
- 2254 Rome Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K32.52,178
- 2252 Rome Dr Indianapolis, IN$78K21.51,128
- 2250 Rome Dr Indianapolis, IN$79K21.51,128
- 2235 Rome Dr APT D Wynnedale, IN$88K------
- 2223 Rome Dr APT D Indianapolis, IN$76K------
- 2223 Rome Dr APT B Indianapolis, IN$69K------
- 2235 Rome Dr APT B Indianapolis, IN$74K------
- 2253D Rome Dr APT D Indianapolis, IN$85K221,362
- 2246 Rome Dr APT B Indianapolis, IN$86K------
- 2246 Rome Dr APT D Indianapolis, IN$81K------
- 2235 Rome Dr APT C Indianapolis, IN$89K------
- 2235 Rome Dr APT A Indianapolis, IN$74K221,362
- 2223 Rome Dr APT A Indianapolis, IN$60K------
- 2237 Rome Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K31.51,728
- 2223 Rome Dr APT C Indianapolis, IN$75K------
- 2239 Rome Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K31.51,728
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!