- Lot: 3,310 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 3,494 all time views
- HOA Fee: $106
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $332
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 455 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Additional Rooms \ Other, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Road, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tile, Communications \ Cable TV, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fencing \ Fenced Front, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Tile, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Ice Maker, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 48175015
- Zillow Home ID: 54771622
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $320-605K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Valley home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among North Valley homes, this home is valued 3.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 18.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% greater than in San Jose, and 59% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
|2247 Timberpeak Ct San Jose, CA||$586K||3||2.5||1,739|
|2272 Tywood Ct San Jose, CA||$538K||3||2.5||1,271|
|2261 Tywood Ct San Jose, CA||$545K||3||2.5||1,271|
|2249 Tywood Ct San Jose, CA||$609K||4||2.5||1,960|
|2273 Tywood Ct San Jose, CA||$565K||3||2.5||1,481|
|2259 Timberpeak Ct San Jose, CA||$549K||3||2.5||1,481|
|2234 Timberpeak Ct San Jose, CA||$532K||3||2.5||1,273|
|2250 Cedarside Ct San Jose, CA||$606K||4||3.5||1,823|
|40 Scharff Ave San Jose, CA||$568K||3||3||1,360|
|42 Scharff Ave San Jose, CA||$525K||3||2||1,118|
|44 Scharff Ave San Jose, CA||$467K||3||2||616|
|Timberpeak Ct San Jose, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2246 Timberpeak Ct San Jose, CA||$596K||4||2.5||1,960|
|Scharff Ave San Jose, CA||$596K||3||2.5||1,739|
|34 Scharff Ave San Jose, CA||$596K||3||2.5||1,739|
|2251 Cedarside Ct San Jose, CA||$576K||3||2.5||1,555|
|24 Scharff Ave San Jose, CA||$620K||3||2||1,724|
|2258 Timberpeak Ct San Jose, CA||$548K||3||2.5||1,500|
|2275 Cedarside Ct San Jose, CA||$576K||3||2.5||1,555|
|50 Scharff Ave San Jose, CA||$581K||3||2||1,555|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!