2261 39th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,254 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $996,500
- Price/sqft: $375
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 570 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,660 sqft
- Parcel #: 1330300476
- Zillow Home ID: 48724064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2261 39th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Madison Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Park home values.
- 2249 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.3M31.752,340
- 3835 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.5M32.52,810
- 3840 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.05M41.752,380
- 2241 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.1M222,140
- 3900 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.05M32.252,220
- 2244 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.48M42.252,590
- 2260 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.69M33.753,360
- 2242 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.17M42.52,560
- 2250 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.24M32.251,980
- 3830 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.21M41.753,000
- 3825 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.12M31.752,430
- 3839 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$1.61M52.252,980
- 2235 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.73M53.53,370
- 2242 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.24M41.752,350
- 2236 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$1.27M433,050
- 3901 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$1.7M53.53,505
- 3908 E Mcgraw St Seattle, WA$1.51M42.753,050
- 3831 E Mcgilvra St Seattle, WA$2.31M42.753,200
- 2234 39th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.46M52.253,640
- 2256 38th Pl E Seattle, WA$4.6M468,000
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!