2261 Soledad Rancho Rd, San Diego, CA 921094 beds, 3 baths, 2,781 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Stepping inside you will notice the vaulted ceiling and travertine flooring from the entry, extending through to the beautifully remodeled Kitchen, Dining Area, and Bathroom. The Kitchen remodel includes granite counters with glass tile backsplash, cherry wood cabinets, and appliances. Enlarged Family Room features a custom designed fireplace, recessed lighting, and ceiling fan. Three Bedrooms, an Office, and a huge 22?x14? Bonus Room with sliding door to the front view deck are located upstairs. The Master Bedroom with adjoining Study/Office had been upgraded with raised ceiling, recessed lighting, crown molding, ceiling fan and sliding doors to the large deck with views of the backyard and beyond. The Office used to be the 4th Bedroom.
Step out back to enjoy the pool, spa and views! The large elevated lot is over .24 acre and located on a cul-de-sac street.
Numerous upgrades including replacement of all windows and sliding glass doors with double pane Low E. Ceiling fans in 2 bedrooms, Bonus Room and Family Room. Tall elegant baseboards throughout. Re-textured ceilings. Installed a Lennox furnace and a Lennox 5 ton air conditioning unit. Replaced the pool pump. Installed rain gutters and downspouts. The decks in front and back were re-coated/sealed. Remodeled the front courtyard patio with fountain, wall, concrete, irrigation, mahogany gates and brick fascia on the garage. This is a beautiful home! Close to Kate Sessions Park, Mount Soledad, and Mission Bay! No Mello-Roos or HOA fees!!!
Contact Angela and Steve Hamann at 619-813-6602 to view this beautiful home. www.SanDiegoHomesForSale.com Info@SanDiegoHomesForSale.com
Pacific Beach / La Jolla area. Close to Kate Sessions Park, Mount Soledad, Mission Bay, Shopping, and Freeways!
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,010,000
- Price/sqft: $363
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 6 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,781 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4177304300
- Zillow Home ID: 16913198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2261 Soledad Rancho Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pacific Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.6% less than in San Diego, and 73.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 2269 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.12M533,203
- 2253 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.05M532,837
- 2277 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$964K522,160
- 2245 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.35M53.54,234
- 5358 Middleton Rd San Diego, CA$1.1M632,781
- 5366 Middleton Rd San Diego, CA$1.14M532,384
- 5348 Middleton Rd San Diego, CA$1.19M733,668
- 5374 Middleton Rd San Diego, CA$1.12M532,766
- 2285 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.04M422,166
- 2237 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.09M532,781
- 2262 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.06M532,386
- 2252 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.05M52.52,160
- 5338 Middleton Rd San Diego, CA$1.16M633,143
- 2272 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$958K52.52,160
- 5255 Soledad Rancho Ct San Diego, CA$847K321,842
- 5382 Middleton Rd San Diego, CA$950K532,781
- 2293 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.08M532,384
- 5328 Middleton Rd San Diego, CA$1.07M432,781
- 2280 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.07M532,781
- 2229 Soledad Rancho Rd San Diego, CA$1.1M532,781
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!