2263 Francisco St, San Francisco, CA 94123
Sold on 3/8/13: $1,060,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #0929 050
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID54854477
- Days on Zillow286
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,129,853||$983K – $1.27M||-$10,181||$906||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,817/mo||$3K – $6.5K/mo||+$154||$3.87||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Marina home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Marina homes, this home is valued 32.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Marina market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Marina home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
Neighborhood for 2263 Francisco Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.8 mi
- Cobb (William L.) Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.8 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.1 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Roosevelt Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005