22641 Del Valle St APT 6, Woodland Hills, CA 913641 bed, 1 bath, 750 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
*New Remodel throughout
*New Hardwood Flooring
*New Stainless Steel Appliances
*Large spacious floorplan
*Ideal location, conveniently located close to Warner Center
*Walk to shops and restaurants
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2115868521
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22641 Del Valle Street APT 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 51.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292