2265 Star Lily Ct, Brentwood, CA 945134 beds, 3 baths, 3,721 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 635 sqft
- Stainless steel appliances, Yard, Guest parking, Skylights, Family room, Dining room, High-speed internet, Solarium/Atrium, Hardwood floor, Jetted tub, RV parking, Pond, Basement, Wet bar, Walk-in closet, Granite countertop, Workshop, On-street parking, Trash compactor, Secured entry, Breakfast nook, Sun room, Off-street parking, Double pane windows, Central heat, Freezer, Gated property, Wired, Office/Den, Attic, Living room, Cable-ready, Intercom system, Garden, Fenced yard, Mud room, Pantry, Lawn, Stove/Oven, Porch, Sprinkler system, Greenhouse, Master bath, Tile floor, High/Vaulted ceiling, Mother-in-law unit, Jacuzzi/Whirlpool
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,721 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0185900032
- Zillow Home ID: 72552551
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2265 Star Lily Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94513, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% higher than in Brentwood, and 168.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94513 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brentwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94513 home values.
- 2261 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$681K644,631
- 2269 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$643K53.54,419
- 2269 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$672K644,419
- 2269 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$612K64--
- 2269 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$671K64.54,419
- 2269 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$683K644,410
- 2273 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$663K63.54,643
- 2257 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$632K544,213
- 2112 Gold Poppy St Brentwood, CA$703K53.54,709
- 2116 Gold Poppy St Brentwood, CA$612K433,477
- 2108 Gold Poppy St Brentwood, CA$615K433,739
- 2120 Gold Poppy St Brentwood, CA$622K433,739
- 2277 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$623K43.53,962
- 2264 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$633K543,603
- 2268 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$618K433,756
- 2260 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$670K544,213
- 2104 Gold Poppy St Brentwood, CA$635K344,217
- 2124 Gold Poppy St Brentwood, CA$611K433,477
- 2272 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$669K644,213
- 2256 Star Lily Ct Brentwood, CA$707K63.54,643
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!