22651 SW 157th Ave, Miami, FL 331705 beds, 5 baths, 6,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $1,450,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Central Vacuum System, heated pool, intercom, suirvellance system, polished wood ceiling beams.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,460 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3069160010900
- Zillow Home ID: 44364839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22651 Sw 157th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33170, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 144.8% higher than in Miami-Dade, and 495% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33170 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33170 home values.
- 22651 SW 157th Ave Miami, FL$840K54.56,460
- 22661 SW 157th Ave Miami, FL$526K554,605
- 22305 SW 157th Ave Miami, FL$468K312,022
- 22745 SW 157th Ave Miami, FL$465K434,343
- 22801 SW 156th Ave Miami, FL$193K311,338
- 22800 SW 155th Ave Miami, FL$242K321,806
- 22801 SW 157th Ave Miami, FL$171K211,054
- 22800 SW 156th Ave Miami, FL$223K21.51,541
- 22841 SW 157th Ave Miami, FL$187K421,665
- 22840 SW 155th Ave Miami, FL$182K421,738
- 22800 SW 154th Ct Miami, FL$196K311,444
- 22850 SW 156th Ave Miami, FL$202K321,211
- 22815 SW 155th Ave Miami, FL$331K321,971
- 22851 SW 157th Ave Miami, FL$189K421,665
- 22900 SW 155th Ave Miami, FL$184K421,667
- 22801 SW 154th Ct Miami, FL$446K433,917
- 22755 SW 154th Ave Miami, FL$228K211,178
- 22940 SW 156th Ave Miami, FL$153K421,369
- 22908 SW 155th Ave Miami, FL$209K321,481
- 22950 SW 156th Ave Miami, FL$163K421,369
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.