22653 Linden St, Hayward, CA 945414 beds, 2 baths, 1,633 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,183 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $469,000
- Price/sqft: $287
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,633 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 416 015003000
- Zillow Home ID: 24965863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22653 Linden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper B Street market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Hayward, and 49.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper B Street home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hayward.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper B Street home values.
- 22661 Linden St Hayward, CA$508K32.51,727
- 22643 Linden St Hayward, CA$356K21840
- 22635 Linden St Hayward, CA$376K211,140
- 22669 Linden St Hayward, CA$388K21972
- 22766 Templeton St Hayward, CA$362K11700
- 1818 Cedar St Hayward, CA$385K21840
- 22658 Templeton St Hayward, CA$373K211,048
- 22627 Linden St Hayward, CA$359K21840
- 22762 Templeton St Hayward, CA$315K11600
- 22644 Linden St Hayward, CA$476K22.51,212
- 22650 Templeton St Hayward, CA$417K211,244
- 22636 Linden St Hayward, CA$371K21972
- 22768 Templeton St Hayward, CA$358K11700
- 22675 Linden St Hayward, CA$353K21840
- 22642 Templeton St Hayward, CA$424K311,244
- 22775 Templeton St Hayward, CA$357K21746
- 22628 Linden St Hayward, CA$388K211,140
- 22770 Templeton St Hayward, CA$528K522,039
- 22619 Linden St Hayward, CA$365K321,200
- 22640 Templeton St Hayward, CA$337K11644
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292