2266 Garnet Dr, Vallejo, CA 945914 beds, 3 baths, 2,246 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Parking: 3 spaces, 632 sqft
- Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo, Exterior \ Stucco, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing \ 24 Hr Notice, Showing \ Appt. Only, Showing \ Call Listing Agent, Showing \ Do Not Disturb, Showing \ Leave Card, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 2 Story, Style \ Contemporary
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,246 sqft
- Parcel #: 0081613430
- Zillow Home ID: 15678519
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2266 Garnet Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% less than in Vallejo, and 76.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 2264 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$406K432,412
- 2268 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$391K532,412
- 2262 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$469K432,246
- 2270 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$378K433,082
- 2267 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$339K421,908
- 2269 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$400K432,246
- 2260 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$401K432,412
- 2271 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$359K532,412
- 2265 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$376K421,908
- 2190 Garnet Cir Vallejo, CA$365K432,246
- 2186 Garnet Cir Vallejo, CA$425K532,412
- 2273 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$366K432,246
- 2258 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$376K432,246
- 2275 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$328K421,908
- 2263 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$408K532,412
- 2182 Garnet Cir Vallejo, CA$407K432,246
- Geyser Ct Vallejo, CA$434K532,781
- 2256 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$335K421,908
- 2261 Garnet Dr Vallejo, CA$420K532,412
- 2178 Garnet Cir Vallejo, CA$370K532,412
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292