A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* Cherry Cabinetry Throughout
* Built-in Stainless Steel Appliances including a Gas Cooktop, Convection Oven, Dishwasher and Wine Cooler
* Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator
* Kitchen Undercabinet Lighting and Energy-Saving Recessed Lighting Throughout
* Quartz Kitchen Countertops Beautifully Accented with a Glass Tile Backsplash
* Cherry Kitchen Island and Built-in Buffet
* Soaring 19' High Great Room Ceilings
* Impressive Curved Stair Railings and Curved Archways
* Plentiful Sunlight through Very Large Windows
* Vaulted Ceilings
* Large Mirrored Closets with Closet Organizers
* French Glass Doors
* Wallpapered Bathrooms with a Glass Tile Backsplash, Crown Moulding Accented with Contemporary Art
* Wallpapered Laundry Room with Cherry Cabinetry, Built-In Sink and Front-Loading Washer and Dryer
* 18" Chiseled Tile and Upgraded Textured Carpet
* Three-Tone Painted Walls
* Stainless Steel Bathroom Fixtures
* Dual-Zone Thermostats, Dual-Pane Windows and Light Dimmers for Energy Efficiency
* Plantation Shutters and Professionally-Decorated Window Treatments
* Built-In Surround Sound Speakers in the Great Room, Bedrooms and Bathrooms
You will adore the meticulous, landscaped exterior as it is professionally maintained by the Home Owner's Association.
This magnificent home is conveniently located within a 2 block walking distance from a brand-new shopping plaza and beautiful park.
$1,950 monthly with a 2 year lease.
$1,990 monthly with a 1 year lease.
$2,900 deposit. The $130 HOA fee is paid for by the Owner/Landlord.
This will be a no-pet, no-smoking home.
$1,950 per month with a 2 year lease.
$1,990 per month with a 1 year lease.
- Available 9/15
- Lease: One Year
- Deposit & fees: 2900
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Pets: No
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Posted: 7 days ago
- Views: 5,578 all time views
- 25 shoppers saved this home
- Rent/sqft: $1.15
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop
- Guest parking
- Living room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Built in 2006
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $305,000
- Parcel #: 24244003
- Zillow Home ID: 79574203
|2247 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA||$360K||3||3||2,045|
|2287 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA||$374K||4||2.5||2,238|
|2227 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA||$372K||4||2.5||2,220|
|2258 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA||$353K||3||2.5||2,070|
|2278 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA||$354K||3||2.5||2,045|
|2238 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA||$331K||3||4||1,703|
|2218 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA||$368K||4||2.5||2,220|
|2177 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA||$356K||3||2.5||2,070|
|880 Alpina Ct Tracy, CA||$430K||5||3||2,662|
|2178 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA||$352K||3||3||2,045|
|2167 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA||$330K||3||3.5||1,703|
|1022 Acland Way Tracy, CA||$342K||3||2||2,045|
|2168 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA||$332K||3||4||1,703|
|2157 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA||$332K||3||4||1,703|
|1010 Vaughn Ln Tracy, CA||$356K||4||2.5||2,223|
|2158 Wellington Dr Tracy, CA||$355K||3||3||2,070|
|860 Alpina Ct Tracy, CA||$444K||5||3||2,662|
|1042 Acland Way Tracy, CA||$327K||3||3||1,776|
|899 Williams St Tracy, CA||$375K||4||3||2,052|
|2147 Cedrus Dr Tracy, CA||$357K||3||3||2,045|
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this rent for $1,750.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Nearby Schools in Tracy
Data by GreatSchools.org
Property Manager contacted
Thanks for using Zillow!