22677 N Macarthur Blvd, Edmond, OK 730253 beds, 3 baths, 3,398 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $450
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $265,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 964 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,398 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 203301080
- Zillow Home ID: 69158954
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 22677 N Macarthur Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.1% less than in Oklahoma, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73025 home values.
- 22699 N Macarthur Blvd Edmond, OK$435K53.53,223
- 22555 N Macarthur Blvd Edmond, OK$513K44.54,468
- 6022 Red Cedar Dr Edmond, OK$531K443,992
- 22822 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$350K33.52,630
- 5965 Woodridge Cir Edmond, OK$371K32.53,496
- 22800 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$477K433,738
- 5985 Woodridge Cir Edmond, OK$246K422,440
- 22777 N Macarthur Blvd Edmond, OK$464K544,220
- 22722 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$404K43.53,624
- 22833 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$453K554,358
- 5985 Woodridge Cir Edmond, OK$143K111,200
- 22460 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$283K332,899
- 22530 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$330K43.52,560
- 6085 Red Cedar Dr Edmond, OK$359K432,976
- Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$453K43.54,358
- 22400 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$320K32.52,517
- 6143 Cedar Farm Rd Edmond, OK$331K432,837
- 22811 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$391K43.253,299
- 22465 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$324K432,831
- 22533 Cedar Ridge Rd Edmond, OK$359K333,109
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.