2269 Theda Ave, Memphis, TN 381273 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,780 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Hardwood Floors
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 072083 00009
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 42228665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2269 Theda Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shelby Forest-Frayser market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 61.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% less than in Memphis, and 68.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Shelby Forest-Frayser home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 2263 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$38K31960
- 2277 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$48K421,279
- 2270 Cassie Ave Memphis, TN$54K311,438
- 2264 Cassie Ave Memphis, TN$33K31960
- 2276 Cassie Ave Memphis, TN$45K311,224
- 2257 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$39K311,014
- 2283 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$33K31963
- 2270 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$26K31960
- 2278 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$38K311,040
- 2264 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$37K31985
- 2258 Cassie Ave Memphis, TN$45K311,200
- 2284 Cassie Ave Memphis, TN$28K31960
- 2282 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$26K31960
- 2251 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$37K21960
- 2258 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$37K31960
- 2252 Cassie Ave Memphis, TN$28K31960
- 2288 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$49K311,400
- 2267 Pueblo Ave Memphis, TN$37K311,189
- 2269 Cassie Ave Memphis, TN$26K31960
- 2252 Theda Ave Memphis, TN$50K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292