227 14th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941184 beds, 3 baths, 3,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,825 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,835,000
- Price/sqft: $581
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,160 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1419 004
- Zillow Home ID: 15091197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 227 14th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% lower than in San Francisco, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Richmond home values.
- 223 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.43M--22,920
- 235 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.65M--22,398
- 219 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.1M543,126
- 237 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.35M53.53,100
- 215-217 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.85M--23,448
- 239 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.98M--22,580
- 211 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.62M611,724
- 213 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.51M--11,724
- 249 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$3.13M--75,452
- 207-209 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.24M--23,448
- 251-255 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.89M--34,332
- 201-205 14th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.18M114,190
- 222-224 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.2M423,044
- 230-232 15th Ave #232 San Francisco, CA$1.87M--23,464
- 218 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.73M332,751
- 234-236 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.1M--23,170
- 214-216 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$2.57M--23,724
- 238-240 15th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.7M--23,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!