227 Beall Ave N, Jacksonville, FL 322183 beds, 1 bath, 996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2000 for $58,900
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1072840000
- Zillow Home ID: 44509229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 227 Beall Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Duval market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 104.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Jacksonville, and 186.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Duval home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Duval home values.
- 235 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$61K31.51,203
- 221 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$72K311,522
- 13603 Lyle Rd Jacksonville, FL$42K21850
- 243 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$69K31.51,252
- 13566 Lyle Rd Jacksonville, FL$49K11572
- 211 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$44K31.5923
- 226 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$63K31.51,164
- 234 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$48K31900
- 220 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$64K31.51,271
- 13596 Lyle Rd Jacksonville, FL$61K321,248
- 242 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$50K31.5939
- 13609 Lyle Rd Jacksonville, FL$89K311,284
- 251 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$50K31897
- 212 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$53K31949
- 13549 Gillespie Ave Jacksonville, FL$66K211,167
- 13563 Coman Rd Jacksonville, FL--Studio--696
- 250 Beall Ave N Jacksonville, FL$45K311,022
- 13612 Lyle Rd Jacksonville, FL$34K321,254
- 209 Collen Rd N Jacksonville, FL$64K31.51,220
- 215 Collen Rd N Jacksonville, FL$74K311,557
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.