- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 822 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $347,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Dryer, APP_COMMON \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COL_COMMON \ None, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_3 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Individually Metered, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_COMMON \ None, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Unit Control, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Unit Control, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Forced Air, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Individual, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Lead Certification Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Lead Certification Available, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ None, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,276 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: M:095 B:510 L:022
- Zillow Home ID: 56075863
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-385K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01902 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Lynn as a whole. Among 01902 homes, this home is valued 75.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.8% greater than in Lynn, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
|223 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$330K||3||3||3,168|
|225 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$209K||4||1.5||1,688|
|144 Fayette St Lynn, MA||$191K||2||1||1,080|
|219 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$339K||9||3||3,051|
|219 Chestnut St # 1 Lynn, MA||--||--||--||--|
|219 Chestnut St # 3 Lynn, MA||--||--||--||--|
|142 Fayette St Lynn, MA||$172K||3||1||924|
|215 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$202K||3||1.5||1,170|
|173 Fayette Street Lynn, MA||$262K||3||1.5||1,218|
|138 Fayette St Lynn, MA||$228K||4||2||1,560|
|1 Ashton Sq Lynn, MA||$239K||3||1.5||1,456|
|211 Chestnut St APT 1 Lynn, MA||$189K||1||1||600|
|243 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$353K||8||2||3,306|
|134 Fayette St Lynn, MA||$331K||6||3||2,730|
|132 Fayette St Lynn, MA||$213K||3||2||1,338|
|139 Fayette St Lynn, MA||$250K||--||1.5||1,142|
|240 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$363K||9||3||3,894|
|166 Fayette St Lynn, MA||$310K||6||3||2,382|
|223 Chestnut St Lynn, MA||$437K||7||3||3,168|
|165 Fayette St Lynn, MA||$213K||3||2||1,432|
Nearby Schools in Lynn
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
PK-7 & ungraded0.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!