- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
227 Cornelia St, Brooklyn, NY 112214,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,900 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 2008
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 4,608 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 033760042
- Zillow Home ID: 94718015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 227 Cornelia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bushwick, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1450% higher than in New York, and 19.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bushwick home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bushwick home values.
- 225 Cornelia St Brooklyn, NY$745K732,565
- 229 Cornelia St Brooklyn, NY--------
- 223 Cornelia St Brooklyn, NY$672K----2,565
- 231 Cornelia St Brooklyn, NY--312,565
- 221 Cornelia St Brooklyn, NY$675K632,565
- 233 Cornelia St #4 Brooklyn, NY$1.29M----4,840
- 440 Wilson Ave Brooklyn, NY$715K----4,875
- 219 Cornelia St Brooklyn, NY$633K----2,565
- 438 Wilson Ave APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$737K----4,500
- 438 Wilson Ave APT 2R Brooklyn, NY$665K------
- 217 Cornelia St Brooklyn, NY$699K----2,565
- 438 Wilson Ave APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$502K------
- 1312 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$614K421,000
- 1312 Putnam Ave # 47 Brooklyn, NY$568K421,000
- 215 Cornelia St Brooklyn, NY$903K----2,565
- 1310 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$747K----2,700
- 1308 Putnam Ave Brooklyn, NY$735K----2,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292