- Lot: 1,568 sqft
- Built in 2005
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,864 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $325
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $322,000
- Price/sqft: $421
- MLS #: 81463075
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 525 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Family Room \ No Family Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Water \ Public, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Listing Service \ Full Service, Flooring \ Laminate, Roof \ Other, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Foundation \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Gas, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Special Features \ None, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,581 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 26159115
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 69302169
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $560-735K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 20.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in San Jose, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|221 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$603K||4||2.5||1,581|
|221 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$595K||--||--||--|
|233 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$619K||4||2.5||1,650|
|239 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$604K||4||2.5||1,581|
|215 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$620K||4||2.5||1,650|
|209 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$606K||4||2.5||1,581|
|245 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$602K||4||2.5||1,581|
|203 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$605K||3||2.5||1,581|
|251 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$605K||4||3||1,581|
|226 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA||$622K||4||2.5||1,650|
|232 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA||$606K||4||3||1,581|
|220 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA||$606K||4||2.5||1,581|
|238 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA||$605K||4||2.5||1,581|
|214 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA||$603K||4||2.5||1,581|
|830 Frederick Cmns San Jose, CA||$626K||4||2.5||1,700|
|257 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$604K||4||2.5||1,581|
|246 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA||$606K||4||3||1,581|
|208 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA||$622K||4||3||1,650|
|252 Kentdale Pl San Jose, CA||$630K||3||3||1,581|
|224 Grayson Ter San Jose, CA||$630K||4||2.5||1,650|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.